This article is sponsored content brought to you by The University of Sydney.
Centre for Veterinary Education | Virtual Conference
November 15, 16, 17, 2022
- Monoclonal antibodies and nerve growth factors, curcumin, collagen, cannabinoids, intra-articular therapeutics, and adjunctive modalities.
- The developments in our approach to the diagnosis and management of mobility disorders in cats and dogs are rapidly evolving – are you keeping up?
- Are there new tools for combating obesity in osteoarthritic animals?
- What nutraceuticals are supported by evidence?
- Can we learn from human pain clinics?
- Do you know what to tell the owners of a French Bulldog with hemivertebrae?
- What age is the ideal time to desex and why – will early desexing impact joint function?
- Does acupuncture actually work?
Veterinarians can’t afford to miss our 3-day virtual conference, convened by Wendy Baltzer, specialist in small animal surgery, sports medicine and rehabilitation. Throughout the conference, you will have the opportunity to refine your day-to-day assessment and work up of orthopaedic issues – from tips for lameness exams in cats, to refining and interpreting your radiographs, and discerning neurological from musculoskeletal disorders.
Joining Wendy are international presenters including Sharon Kerwin (surgeon and neurologist), Joseph Wakshlag (nutritionist and specialist in sports medicine and rehabilitation), Kristin Kirkby Shaw (surgeon & specialist in sports medicine & rehabilitation), Janice Huntingford (specialist in sports medicine & rehabilitation, chiropractor and acupuncturist) Rachel Pollard and Nicola Moffatt (diagnostic imaging), Philip Moses, Gordon Corfield and Peter Delisser (small animal surgeons); Sanaa Zaki (veterinarian and biomedical researcher), and Donna White (Sydney Animal Pain Clinic).
The conference program is split into three sessions per day to cater to busy clinic schedules. With sessions at 6am-8am, 12pm-2pm and 6pm-8pm along with three months access to content on demand after the conference, attending this conference will build you and your team’s acumen on these topics into 2023 and beyond.