This article is sponsored content brought to you by REM Systems.
REM SYSTEMS is excited to announce that we will be launching the HT Vista, a game changer empowering vets to classify and detect cancer earlier.
HT Vista is the first non-invasive medical device that guides clinicians in making a determination whether subcutaneous and dermal masses are cancerous, quickly, affordably, and in the clinic.
- Subcutaneous and dermal masses are detected in the veterinary clinic on a daily basis.
- Clinicians must be able to differentiate between malignant and benign masses in order to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
How does it work?
HT Vista uses proprietary Heat Diffusion Imaging (HDI) technology which was developed by the company’s team of experts in the field of AI, signal analysis and computer vision, who worked hand-in-hand with heat transfer and thermodynamics researchers, oncologists and radiologists.
The HT Vista technology leverages the fact that normal and malignant tissues display different heat transfer rates, due to their differences in composition, metabolism, tissue morphology, and vascular network, which affect their thermophysical properties.
HT Vista performs a one-minute scan of the suspected mass, during which it measures the heat diffusion in the biological tissue. This innovative imaging modality relies on unique thermal signals recorded by the device, as the tissue is heated and left to cool.
This thermal signal is then processed in the HT BioImaging’s cloud, using signal analysis and AI algorithms to identify abnormal tissue.
HT Vista delivers accurate results within minutes, providing a classification of the tested mass as benign or further testing is required. This enables faster diagnosis and decision-making within the clinic.
Peace of Mind
Once HT Vista provides a negative result, a 98% probability that the tumour is benign, the veterinarian can send the owner home without any worry.
HT Vista has been tested on 400 dogs in clinical trials held in the US and Israel in collaboration with UC Davis and the Hebrew University of Israel.
REM SYSTEMS will be exhibiting at Vet Expo and would love to show you the new HT Vista as well as the rest of our portfolio including
- Butterfly Ultrasound, a ground-breaking ultrasound solution and the world’s only single-probe, whole body handheld device, powered by Ultrasound-on-ChipTM technology. Butterfly’s mission is to enable universal access to superior medical imaging, and part of that mission is to enable the scanning of every animal at each veterinary visit.
- Multi Radiance Medical veterinary laser devices provide accelerated pain relief and healing. This safe and powerful technology is applied with a cordless hand-held applicator providing targeted Super Pulsed Laser light that stimulates cell regeneration. It can be particularly helpful for relieving acute/chronic pain, managing wounds and dermatological abnormalities, infection, and speed healing. Come and see the newly released My Pet Laser 2.0
- Eurolyser’s Cube-Vet a versatile, fully- automated analysis instrument delivers results in just a few minutes, with the precision of a large-scale external laboratory instrument. The unprecedented speed of delivery means you can devote more time to your patients and their treatment.
- EQUASHIELD is a clinically proven closed system transfer device (CSTD), designed to minimise exposure risk to veterinary healthcare workers from hazardous drug compounding during administration.
- BD Infusion pumps including the Niki V4 and BodyGuard T, offer medication and fluid delivery solutions, including pain management, oncology, parenteral nutrition, palliative care and specialty therapies.
- Our portfolio also includes Zeiss Microscopes, Codan IV lines, Centurion centrifuges, and Timeless Veterinary platform.